New Year is upon us.
Whether you call them “Resolutions”, “Postulates”, or “To Do’s”. It’s time to think about how to make 2017 better.
While diet and exercise instantly come to mind, followed closely by getting closer to family and friends, saving more money and enjoying life more… What about your business?
According to TheBalance.com the Top New Year’s Resolutions for Business Success are:
- Learn how to delegate and do more of it.
- Promote your business regularly and consistently.
- Make business planning a weekly event.
- Learn something new.
- Join a new business organization or networking group.
We heartily agree. But how can you apply this advice? Here are our suggestions.
- Learn how to delegate and do more of it. If your employees (if you have any) are already busy, who do you delegate to? There’s always your website. Is there something you do, that your website can do for you? Seminars/webinars? Appointment making?
- Promote your business regularly and consistently. A website works for you 24/7. It tells your story. It answers their questions. It can even make the sale for you.
- Make business planning a weekly event. Add in meeting with your website every week. Check its performance (statistics). See what pages visitors are looking at and enhance them. Check what questions the visitors are sending in and answer them on the site.
- Learn something new. Take a look at Social Media and how you can use it to get the word out about your company and leverage it to send more prospects to your website
- Join a new business organization or networking group. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and others are the online answer to networking. Though, we also recommend, and personally use, offline networking groups such as MeetUp, Biznet and Chambers of Commerce.
So please don’t forget your business this New Year. And if you’d like some help, your friends at CityCenter will be there with helpful hints and tips.